Ask Nobodies 4 Ask Nobodies 4

The sex was meaningless.

Stop calling.

The Media The Media

Jesus Tap-Dancin Christ

Anyone who thinks South Park invented that phrase needs to rent Blues Brothers.

Good stuff man!

President Beavis President Beavis

I loved it.

This is an excellent forgery, and I say that in the most complimentary sense. Not only is it very funny, but it's nearly indistinguishable from actual B&B cartoons.

I say well done my friend.

Get it off! Get it off!

Very nice!

Good to see you back at work. Great physics, effects and overall the animation has a nice smooth flow. I only went with an 8 due to the lack of sound and presentation. Looks fantastic however. Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't submitted in ages too...

TF Megs And Unicron 2 TF Megs And Unicron 2

SPECTACULAR

My god... this was so gloriously spectacular I am nearly speechless.

Tara Reid Franken-Boobie Tara Reid Franken-Boobie

Love it.

I laughed my freaking ass off at this. The bit with Troy running play-by-play on Tara is a riot. Good show.

kegel: in my day kegel: in my day

Ignore the last reviewer

Maybe if it had been about Nintendo games, he would have been less of a jerkwad. This is another worthy addition to the Kegel series. Very funny, well animated. My favorite bit is where Argus said "pass". Hilarious.

kegel: pests aside kegel: pests aside

So great!!!

Funny, funny, funny, and it's great watching your skills with frame-by-frame grow. Keep it up!!!

kegel: stopping for gas kegel: stopping for gas

AWESOME

This is the best animation I've seen from you yet. The frame-by-frame work is fantastic, and it's funny on top of that. Great progress you've made, keep it coming.

(2005) Klay Swimming Pool (2005) Klay Swimming Pool

Freakin fabulous

Funny as hell. The animation is go smooth you forget you're looking at stop-motion. Great job!

Knox responds: