Night Trap Night Trap

Speechless

I am in awe of you, sir.

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

14 out of 15

Fun. To be fair, not all that meat was raw though...

Halo shooter Halo shooter

Fun

It was too short, which has already been said, but I found it to be really playable (plus I'm a huge Halo fan). Definitely a good start!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Holy mother agod

This could be one of the best things I've ever seen on this site. I am utterly amazed. HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!

Drawing Tutorials // pt 1 Drawing Tutorials // pt 1

You'remaking it more difficult than it needs to be

You can just use the "Paint Inside" option on the Brush tool to do shading, you don't have to go through all those extra steps.

thecoldbleu responds:

Wow, am I honored to have you reviewing my little thing.

Hmm, I had never thought of that. Gee, out of submitting a tutorial to NG, even I learned something.

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Great game

I had to run it on Low Quality on my slow-ass computer, and it still looked great. Only quibbles (minor): the music loop got pretty monotonous, and some of the text in the opening was difficult to read. But it was overall great. Love the changing backgrounds, and the design.

Marble MADness 2 Marble MADness 2

Good effort

It's got some glitches, but you know that already. Had a bit of a problem in some areas, but overall it ran pretty smooth. One question- how come you used a name that's already been taken? It's far enough removed from the original Marble Madness game that you could have come up with your own dealie... again, good job.

The-Mercenary responds:

Well actually id didnt know that there was another marble madness or I would of named it something else!

Found Lost Found Lost

Totally fantastic

And scary as shit. If I had to make any suggestions at all, they would be:

1) Obviously, I wanted even more.

2) Maybe have the text labels disappear after a few seconds. I kept cluttering up the screen with them with all my clicking.

Amazing! I wish there were more scary flashes!! And, sorry to hear about your accident...

Contra Game Workshop Contra Game Workshop

Color me impressed

This should really be on the front page (instead of some other things... which I won't mention). I am amazed- great choice of game, too! First time I ever got to give a 10 for interactivity!

NG SIMULATOR v2.0 NG SIMULATOR v2.0

...

It's called biting the hand that feeds, I believe